Sports Round 8
1. Which former England player AND manager, is the only Englishman to have won the Ballon D’Or twice?
2. Which city is in line to host the 2020 Summer Olympics? (we’ll give 1 point for the city and ½ point for the host country)
3. The modern-day rugby ball was first made utilising which part of a Pig’s body?
4. Which county cricket team can be found at Edgbaston cricket ground?
5. As of 2017, how many teams compete for the NFL title each year?
6. Who’s won more gold medals, Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt?
Michael Phelps (23), Usain Bolt (8)
7. What fruit appears on the top of the Wimbledon trophy?
8. What’s the minimum number of clubs that a golfer can take with him?
9. What’s the name of the formula race, specifically for electric cars?
10. What richest fight in boxing history occurred on 3rd May 2015 between Floyd Mayweather and which other boxer?
Manny Pacquiao $300m purse, with $70m taken on the gate