Sports Round 7
1. As of the end of 2017, who holds the record for the most caps for the English international team?
Peter Shilton (125 caps)
2. In order, if I was to say Italy, Kenya, Uganda, and Kenya – what would I be describing?
Summer Olympic marathon winners
3. Richard Lindon was is acknowledged as the creator of which modern-day ball? A) Football, B) Rugby Ball, C) Cricket Ball
4. As of 2017, which county has had the most success in the UK T20 domestic competition than any other?
Leicestershire (3 wins in 2004, 2006, & 2011)
5. The Stanley Cup is awarded to the winner of sporting team?
The NHL (National Hockey League)
6. Up to 2017, how many Winter Olympic Sports are there? A) 10, B) 15, C) 20
7. Since the beginning of the open era in 1968, which country has provided the most men’s Grand Slam Singles Titles?
United States (51)
8. What’s the maximum number of clubs that a golfer can take with him?
9. The Sochi Autodrom, is the current F1 venue for which country?
10. Only two British boxers in history have retired un-defeated. Name one of them?
Terry Marsh & Joe Calzaghe