Here are ten movie quotes, simply name the movie from which the quote has been taken. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, try naming the character too!
1. “Get busy living or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne – The Shawshank Redemption
2. “Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.”
Willy Wonka – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
3. “It’s not who I am underneath – it’s what I do that defines me.”
Batman/Bruce Wayne – Batman Begins
4. “Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?”
Benjamin Braddock – The Graduate
5. “I am serious…and don’t call me Shirley.”
Dr. Rumack – Airplane!
6. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
John Keating – Dead Poets Society
7. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Harry Burns – When Harry Met Sally
8. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”
Anna Scott – Notting Hill
9. “I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”
Jessica Rabbit – Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
10. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Bueller – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
BONUS – In minutes, what is the runtime of the film from question ten?