1. Which US President gave a famous speech at a German landmark on June 12th this year, rallying for the unification of Germany?
2. An animated short was shown on the Tracey Ullman show in April this year and was the first appearance of which cartoon family?
3. Robert Melias was the first criminal to be convicted using what?
4. A bomb by which terrorist organisation is let off at the Remembrance Day Service in Eniskillin, Northern Ireland?
5. You Win Again – Bee Gees
6. I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
7. China In Your Hand – T’Pau
8. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now – Starship
9. Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
10. The Golden Year is: 1987
BONUS – This year was shortened to adjust to the Gregorian calendar. By how much was it shortened?
Golden Year - 28/11/17
We use Spotify playlists for our music questions, so all the tracks can be found on there.
We've embedded the playlist for questions 5-9 just here, so you can use this site directly for your quiz!