Golden Year - 24/10/17
1. The Soviet Union took its first steps in dissolving the U.S.S.R. during September of this year. Name any of the 10 countries to gain independence when the Soviet Union broke up.
Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Estonia
2. Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated on May 21st this year, which country was he the Prime Minister of?
3. Which boxer was arrested and charged with the rape of Desiree Washington in July this year?
4. Farrokh Bulsara was the real name of which musician who died from bronchial pneumonia in November this year?
5. Do The Bartman – The Simpsons
6. I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
7. The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss) – Cher
8. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
9. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
10. The Golden Year is: 1991
BONUS – How old was the musician in Question 4 when he died?
We use Spotify playlists for our music questions, so all the tracks can be found on there.
We've embedded the playlist for questions 5-9 just here, so you can use this site directly for your quiz!