1. The United States Senate acquitted who of perjury and obstruction of justice on February 12th this year?
2. Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones circumnavigate the world using what kind of transportation?
Hot Air Balloon
3. Which children’s cartoon premiered on Nickelodeon on May 1st this year, created by animator Stephen Hillenburg, who had previously been a marine biology teacher?
4. The Euro was introduced on January 1st this year across 11 European countries including France, Spain, and Germany. Name three more of the original Euro countries for this point.
Austria, Finland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Portugal
5. Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of…) – Lou Bega
6. Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Eiffel 65
7. Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
8. Tragedy – Steps
9. Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
10. The Golden Year is: 1999
BONUS – How many episodes of the show in question three are there?
Golden Year - 12/12/17
We use Spotify playlists for our music questions, so all the tracks can be found on there.
We've embedded the playlist for questions 5-9 just here, so you can use this site directly for your quiz!