General Knowledge 3
1. How many strings does a standard Spanish guitar have?
2. Name the mythological character sentenced to fall in love with his own reflection as a punishment for his pride?
3. What is the most western country belonging to Europe?
4. What Asian country has the most neighbouring/bordering countries?
5. Who was the president of the United States in 2000?
6. In which American state is Harvard University located?
7. What was Sri Lanka called before changing its name in 1972?
8. What is a cosmonaut?
9. What is the name of the Grinch's dog?
10. What type of gas primarily forms the Earth's atmosphere?
In what year was ‘The Grinch Who Stole Christmas’ released as a book?
4) China (14)
5) Bill Clinton
8) A Russian astronaut