General Knowledge 2
1. Who was the artistic director for the 2012 London Olympic Games?
2. What species of whale was Moby Dick?
3. Who is higher up in the line of succession to the British throne, Princess Anne or Prince Andrew?
4. What is the name of the supermarket in Coronation Street?
5. Who was the first black captain of the England football team?
6. What is the capital of Canada?
7. If it is 9am here in the UK, what times is it in New York City?
8. What is the plural of octopus?
9. All Scotch Whiskey has to be aged in oak barrels for a minimum of how many years?
10. Six points available for this question – 22 artists have recorded theme songs for James Bond films (does not include orchestrations by John Barry and Monty Norman). Name six of those 22 artists for six points.
How many England caps does Paul Ince have?
1) Danny Boyle
2) Sperm Whale
3) Prince Andrew, Princess Anne
5) Paul Ince
9) 3 years
10) Matt Monro (From Russia With Love) 2. Shirley Bassey (Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever, Moonraker) 3. Tom Jones (Thunderball) 4. Nancy Sinatra (You Only Live Twice) 5. Louis Armstrong (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service) 6. Paul McCartney (Live and Let Die) 7. Lulu (The Man with the Golden Gun) 8. Carly Simon (The Spy Who Loved Me) 9. Sheena Easton (For Your Eyes Only) 10. Rita Coolidge (Octopussy) 11. Duran Duran (A View To a Kill) 12. A-Ha (The Living Daylights) 13. Gladys Knight (Licence to Kill) 14. Tina Turner (GoldenEye) 15. Sheryl Crow (Tomorrow Never Dies) 16. Garbage (The World Is Not Enough) 17. Madonna (Die Another Day) 18. Chris Cornell (Casino Royale) 19. Jack White (Quantum of Solace) 20. Alicia Keys (Quantum of Solace) 21. Adele (Skyfall) 22. Sam Smith (Spectre)
Bonus) 53 Caps