General Knowledge 10
1. The 13 stripes on the US flag represent what?
2. In 2005, which English sailor set the then world record for the fastest circumnavigation of the globe by boat, single handed?
3. Emma Watson, was born in which country?
4. Which chef is more coloqually referred to as the ‘Naked Chef’?
5. As of the end of 2017, which famous actress has received the most Oscar nominations?
6. Bugatti, the automotive company, comes from which country?
7. Nicosia is the capital of which country?
8. Bulgaria is one of the 6 countries bordering what body of water?
9. The ‘Dik-Dik’, commonly found in Africa, is what type of animal?
10. ‘Ride of the Valkyries’ is a famous piece of classical music. It’s composer shares his surname with a current (2017) Premier League manager. Who is it?
How long did it take Ellen Macarthur to circumnavigate the globe single handed?
1) The original 13 British Colonies
2) Ellen Macarthur
3) France (Paris)
4) Jamie Oliver
5) Meryl Streep (20 winning 3)
6) France (in the commune of Molsheim)
8) Black Sea
10) Richard Wagner (David Wagner is the manager of Huddersfield Town FC)
Bonus) 71 days 14 hours 18 minutes 33 seconds