General Knowledge 4
1. What famous building sits on the small tidal island of Bennelong Point?
2. What is a traditional gift for a couple celebrating a 15th year marriage anniversary?
3. Carbon dioxide in a solid form is known as what?
4. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
5. Which Midlands football club were awarded, and scored, the Football League’s first ever penalty kick on 14th September 1891?
6. Which English novelist appears on the back of the first version of the polymer £10 notes introduced in September 2017?
7. The Scottish city of Glasgow sits on which river?
8. Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, was born in which country?
9. According to the Chinese zodiac, 2017 is the year of which animal?
10. In Formula 1, which colour flag signifies that a session has been stopped, usually due to deteriorating race conditions or an accident?
At its closest point, how many miles away from Earth, is the largest planet in our solar system?
1) Sydney Opera House
3) Dry Ice
5) Wolverhampton Wanderers
6) Jane Austen
7) River Clyde
Bonus) 365 million miles