General Knowledge 1
1. The river Jordan flows out into which sea?
2. Who assassinated John F. Kennedy on 22nd November 1963?
3. Which video game features catapults and saving eggs from green pigs?
4. How is Amy Dunne described in the title of a novel by Gillian Flynn?
5. Cambridge University graduate Sid Waddell was nicknamed the voice of what?
6. Which of the children is the first to find the wardrobe entrance to Narnia in the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?
7. What was burned by mutineers on the 23rd of January, 1790?
8. 'Oh What a Beautiful Morning' is the opening song from which musical?
9. As of 2018, which adventurer is the chief Scout?
10. 5 points available for this question. There were 5 original members of the Spice Girls. Name as many as you can - actual names only!
BONUS – In miles, how long is the river Jordan?
1) Dead Sea
2) Lee Harvey Oswald
3) Angry Birds
4) Gone Girl
7) HMS Bounty
9) Bear Grylls
10) Melanie Chisolm (“Sporty Spice”), Melanie Brown (“Scary Spice”), Emma Bunton (“Baby Spice”), Victoria Beckham/Adams (“Posh Spice”), Geri Halliwell (“Ginger Spice”)
Bonus) 155.96 miles