Current Affairs - 30/1/18
1. Despite criticism, who has been appointed the new head coach of the England women’s football team?
2. A window cleaner in Hull saved a mural by which artist after it was whitewashed on Sunday night?
3. At the 2018 Grammys, which artist came away with the award for the album of the year?
4. In order to stop others exploiting it, which actor has applied to trademark her name this week?
5. Why has fitness tracking app Strava caused concern in the news this week?
Showed exercise routes of military personnel at US bases around the world
6. Trump supporters have voiced their disapproval over whose cameo at the Brit awards last week?
7. Heinz Jakob “Coco” Schumann was a German jazz musician who died at the age of 93 yesterday, but of which historic tragedy was he a survivor?
8. Which document is to increase to price by a maximum of 17% according to new government plans?
Passports (postal applications £72.50 to £85)
9. Zhong Zhong and Hua Hua are the world’s first what, born last week in China?
10. The life and works of which poet are celebrated on January 25th?
BONUS – How many categories made up the 2018 Grammy awards?