Current Affairs - 27/2/18
1. Which fast food franchise was forced to close over 600 of its stores last week due to a distribution cock up?
2. Which celebrity tweeted about Snapchat usage last week, causing its stocks to drop by 8%?
3. Which actor has announced he is to receive a star on the Hollywood walk of fame on March 8th?
4. Which actor, best known for her roles in The Vicar of Dibley and Notting Hill, died at the age of 53 last week?
5. Which band have announced they are to tour the UK for the first time since 2006?
The Rolling Stones
6. The Oscar-nominated animator and designer, Bud Luckey, died yesterday, but which iconic character did he create in 1995?
Woody (from Toy Story)
7. The snow that has been battering the UK this week has been caused by a cold front with what rhyming nickname?
The Beast from the East
8. Released last week, which actor portrays figure skater Tonya Harding in the awarding biopic, I, Tonya?
9. After an iOS update, Apple users have noted which essential feature of their iPhones has been inadvertently removed?
10. US cable giant Comcast have submitted a £22m takeover bid for Sky to outbid which media mogul at 21st Century Fox?
BONUS – The tweet regarding Snapchat apparently cost the company how much in US dollars?