1. Which Midlands city has been named UK city of culture, taking over from Hull in 2021?
2. Tech giant Apple is buying out which song-identifying app for an undisclosed sum?
3. Who was announced on Sunday night as the winner of this year’s I’m A
Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here?
Georgia Toffolo (“Toff”)
4. After a long-term battle with a progressive lung condition, which veteran TV presenter died yesterday?
5. Celebrity publicist Max Clifford died on Sunday, but which Met Police operation got him convicted in 2014 of eight historical indecent assaults?
6. Police in Skipton, North Yorkshire, were filmed dancing and rapping along to which 1993 KRS-One song?
Sound of Da Police
7. A Christmas jumper is on the market featuring the face of which British politician, with half the cost of each jumper going to Save the Children?
8. SportsBusiness Journal have named who as number one in their list of 50 most influential people in sports business?
9. Chinese daredevil Wu Yongning was competing in a rooftop competition when he fell how many stories resulting in the 26-year olds death?
10. The nominations for the 75th Golden Globe Awards were announced yesterday. Name any one of the ten nominees up for Best Actress.
Jessica Chastain, Sally Hawkins, Frances McDormand, Meryl Streep, Michelle Williams, Judi Dench, Helen Mirren, Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan, Emma Stone
BONUS: To date, how many celebrities have taken part in ITV’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here?