1. Lewis Hamilton finished 9th in the Mexican Grand Prix to clinch his latest world title. How many titles has he now won?
2. Since the premier leagues inception in 1992 – six teams have won the title. Name them. HOWEVER be warned – if you get one wrong, you get no points…..
Manchester United (13), Chelsea (5), Arsenal (3), Manchester City (2), Blackburn Rovers (1), Leicester City (1)
3. In the heavyweight boxing category, there are currently three different holders of the WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO belts. Anthony Joshua holds the WBA and IBF titles. Joseph Parker holds the WBO title. Who currently holds the WBC title?
4. Which county won their first county championship title in 25 years in September 2017?
5. Which gold medal winning sprint runner is currently competing in this year’s Strictly Come Dancing?
6. Since the Rugby Union premiership’s inception in 1987, there have been 9 different winners of the title. Who has won the most?
7. Name the next in the sequence – Great Britain, Canada, USA, USA, Jamaica, Jamaica, ….
Jamaica (Olympic 100m winning countries)
8. Who currently leads the golf ‘Race to Dubai’ standings? Is it Tommy Fleetwood, Justin Rose or Sergio Garcia
9. Which English cricketer is 9th on the list of all-time top run scorers in test cricket?
Alastair Cook (11,629)
10. Who holds the record for the most matches won at Wimbledon throughout their career?
Roger Federer (91)
BONUS - Indian cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar holds the record for the most runs ever scored in test match cricket. How many is it?