General Knowledge 14
1. Who voiced the Genie in Disney’s ‘Aladdin’?
2. What part of the body produces insulin?
3. What chemical element is diamond made of?
4. What is the common name for the ‘Auora Borealis’?
5. Which sign of the zodiac is represented by the Scales?
6. What does the acronym ‘FBI’ stand for?
7. Michael Bond created which famous bear?
8. What name is given to a baby Whale?
9. The national flag of the Netherlands is made up of which three colours?
10. What was the name of the first manned lunar landing mission in 1969?
The film Aladdin, was first released in which year?
1) Robin Williams
4) The Northern Lights
6) The Federal Bureau of Investigation
7) Paddington Bear
8) A Calf
9) Red, White & Blue
10) Apollo XI