General Knowledge 13
1. The internal angles of a triangle will always add to how many degrees?
2. The octopus has three of which organ?
3. In which ocean is the Maldives?
4. Which word can be placed before bottle, bell and bird?
5. What is the scientific name for a lie detector?
6. Which American pop singer has the birth name Kathryn Hudson?
7. What’s the name of the highest volcano in Europe?
8. A ‘Loiner’ is a person from which UK city?
9. In which country would you find the Ian Fleming International Airport, named after the James Bond author?
10. Which English DJ had chart success with The Rockafeller Skank in 1998?
The highest volcano in Europe is how many metres tall?
1) 180 degrees
6) Katy Perry
7) Mount Etna
10) Fatboy Slim
Bonus) 3,350 metres