1. With nearly 2 million different types of vegetation, this attraction was voted the “Best UK Leisure Attraction” for the fifth year in succession in 2016.
2. What’s the name of the helicopter in Thomas the Tank Engine?
3. What British Army rank comes after Captain, but before Lieutenant Colonel?
4. The Globe theatre in London, famous for it’s showings of William Shakespeare’s works, burnt down in 1613, due to the wadding from a stage cannon igniting what, causing the entire building to burn down?
5. Which famous English cricketer, affectionately known as ‘bumble’ shares his name with a chain of health and fitness gyms?
6. Which premier league footballer made the move from Arsenal to Liverpool in the summer of 2017, for an estimated £35m?
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
7. The emerald is the birthstone of which month?
8. Founded by the Schwarzschild & Sulzberger meatpacking company, which major sports brand began in 1913 by creating tennis racket strings, violin strings, and surgical sutures?
9. Which British airport deals with over 450,000 flights per year?
Prime Ministers of the UK (Anthony Eden, Harold Macmillan, John Major, Margaret Thatcher, David Lloyd George, Neville Chamberlain, Theresa May, Harold Wilson, Edward Heath)
How many changes of British Prime Minister have we had since 1900?