1. What is the name of the woman who is one of the stars of BBC TV’s Ground Force?
2. In which country would you find the cities of Jodphur and Amristar?
3. What is the name of the mountain range that can be found in both Andalusia (Spain), and in Eastern California?
4. Which group, formed from Genesis and went on to have a number 1 with The Living Years?
Mike and the Mechanics
5. The line ‘Don’t shoot until you see the whites of their eyes’ comes from which Michael Caine film?
6. Based on a true story, which female protagonist was the only daughter of the House of Capulet?
7. What is the largest province in Canada?
8. Hans Island – located between Canada and Greenland is a disputed territory between Denmark and Canada. Every so often, one country will go along and replace the flag of the other nation. Denmark leave a bottle of Danish Schnapps. The Canadians leave a bottle of what?
9. What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein?
10. What is the connection?
NATO Phonetic Alphabet
The novel Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, is how many pages long?