1. What element has the symbol Au?
2. On a similar topic, what element is obtained by the distillation of liquid air and is used in fluorescent lamps and illuminated advertising signs?
3. What comes next…. Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone…..
4. What is the shortened name for the item of clothing named after it’s Scottish inventor?
5. In trampolining, what position is someone said to be doing when their straightened arms, touch their toes mid-air?
6. What group of domestic animals is referred to as a ‘clowder’?
7. What is the name of an object on which a bird alights or roosts, typically a branch or horizontal bar?
8. What item is typically used for writing in the Harry Potter series of films?
9. What was the call sign of the Top Gun instructor who taught Maverick and Goose?
Types of fish (Goldfish, Neon Tetra, Bass, Mackerel, Pike, Catfish, Perch, Quillfish & Viperfish
Au is considered a transition metal on the periodic table…. How many transition metals are listed?