1. Margarita Cansino is the real name of which actor, born in 1918, whom the press called “The Love Goddess” after she became the most glamorous screen idol of the 1940s?
2. In the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, what is the name of Roger’s wife?
3. Who wrote Frankenstein?
4. Who sang the theme tune for the film Goldeneye?
5. Whose 1997 debut album was entitled ’Badzium’?
6. Which Canadian born actor was the star of the movie 1996 superhero movie Barb Wire and the 2017 Baywatch movie?
7. Who is the current Chancellor of Germany?
8. Bill Clinton was in trouble for “not having sexual relations with that woman”. To which woman was he referring? (First and surname for the point)
9. Which actor starred alongside Ryan Reynolds in the 2009 rom-com The Proposal?
The girl’s names that feature in the chorus of Lou Bega’s Mambo No. 5
BONUS – In minutes, what is the runtime of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?