1. ‘The silicon chip inside her head, gets switched to overload’ are the opening lines to which 1979 Boomtown Rats song?
I Don’t Like Mondays
2. Rabbit and pork, sometimes just rabbit, is Cockney rhyming slang for what?
3. A quadruped is an animal with four what?
4. Which form of comedy is based around deliberately clumsy and exaggerated physical activity, pioneered by the likes of Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chaplin, and the Marx Brothers?
5. Which American comedy-drama starring Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel returned for a four-part series entitled A Year in the Life last November on streaming service Netflix?
6. What kind of suit are you said to have on if you aren’t wearing any clothes?
7. Which 1998 buddy action comedy film starred Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan as mismatched cops who must rescue the Chinese consul’s daughter?
8. A woman who acts vengefully after having been spurned by her lover is known as a what?
9. The final part of something is known as the what?
BONUS – In minutes, what is the runtime of the film from question seven?